Harris exudes elegance. The stunning, shapely high wood leg mirrors the curve of the inside of the arm, creating a soft, tailored look.
The Comfort Sleeper® is quality you can count on featuring a limited lifetime warranty on the frame and 10-year warranty on the mechanism. The Comfort Sleeper features 8" more sleeping space than a traditional sleeper with a true 80" of sleeping space on a 4" plush, high-density HiPerform mattress or upgrade to a Cooling Gel or Tempur-Pedic®. Small spaces are not an issue with the Comfort Sleeper which requires zero wall clearance and can be disassembled to fit through any narrow hallway or doorway.
American Leather® has partnered with SFERRA Luxury Italian Linens to weave sheets made specifically for The Comfort Sleeper®. Sheets may be purchased directly from SFERRA's website.
- Ultimate Comfort
4 inches of high density foam mattress provides
maximum comfort and perfect sleep.
- Expert Craftsmanship,
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the
art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and
fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture
coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Tiffany 24/7 Sleep System provides ultimate comfort with-No Bars, No Springs, and No Compromise
- Custom designed and delivered to your home in 30 days from our state-of-the-art Dallas, TX factory
- 80" of true sleeping space provides room to stretch out, 8" longer than average sleeper sofas
- Certified sustainable kiln-dried frame prevents warping
- Ultimate comfort on four-inch plush, high-density Premier foam mattress with Crypton® ticking or upgrade options which include Gel and Tempur-Pedic®
- Innovative space-saving design requires less floor space than conventional sleeper-sofas
- Fits through small hallways and doorways
- Zero wall clearance
- Features high-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 10-year warranty on mechanism
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Customize the Harris Comfort Sleeper with any fabric, leather, or bring your own covering
- Wood legs available in Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions encased in down
- Down back cushions available
- Nailhead trim: Antique Brass, Chrome, or Pewter finish (deck only)
- Every Bed size from Cot to King
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties can save you thousands of dollars in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase an extended warranty and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. Protect your
by purchasing an extended warranty when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run from having to replace or repair out of your own pocket.