Relax into weightlessness with the Score Power Recliner with Power Headrest & Lumbar. The zero-gravity feature balances weight evenly, to provide the perfect levity while reclined. While the power headrest and lumbar adjust independently for comfort personalized to you. A USB port, with zero-draw technology, gives you peace of mind while charging devices. Built with our patented DualFlex Spring System Score ensures flexibility and support for years to come. Choose from hundreds of fabric options to match any taste or decor.
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest, recline, and lumbar support for a personalized sit
- A USB port is built into the power control for convenient charging
- Home button returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions with one touch
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Padded track arms add contemporary flair and reliable comfort to your space
- Contoured seat provides hours of supportive comfort
- The divided back cushion has a clean look and cradles the head, neck, and shoulders
- Attached back and seat cushions stay in place, extending their lifespan and maintaining a tidy appearance
- Cushions consist of a high-density foam core that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Available in a wide variety of select fabrics, including performance options, to suit your personal décor, style and family
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties can save you thousands of dollars in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase an extended warranty and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. Protect your
by purchasing an extended warranty when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run from having to replace or repair out of your own pocket.