Enjoy ample back support with the Arlo Reclining Loveseat, which features a distinctive pull-tufted, triple-divide back that bolsters your head, neck and lower back. Additional ergonomic features include rounded, pad-over track arms that take pressure off your forearms while offering a refined aesthetic. Using the handle on either of the arms, you can kick back and relax while sitting next to a loved one. The contoured seat is reinforced by our patented DualFlex Spring System™, which ensures a pleasing mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit. Available in durable, cleanable high-performance fabrics, this loveseat is perfect for active families.
- Handle-activated recline system on the side of both arms allows you to manually adjust between sitting and reclining
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seats with chaise pads for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties can save you thousands of dollars in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase an extended warranty and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. Protect your
by purchasing an extended warranty when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run from having to replace or repair out of your own pocket.