Stay comfortable and enjoy the luxurious look and feel of the Arlo Reclining Sofa, available in premium leather upholstery. While sitting together with your family, enjoy the support of pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions which bolster your head, neck and lower back as you unwind. To recline, simply use one of the easy-to-access handles in either of the arms. As you are relaxing, sink into the comfort of contoured seats with chaise pads and take pressure off your forearms with rounded pad-over track arms. Our patented DualFlex Spring System™ ensures firmness and flexibility as you sit. To create a look that s all your own, choose from one of more than 50 leather or leather match options that look elegant and are easy to clean.
- Handle-activated recline system on the side of both arms allows you to manually adjust between sitting and reclining
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seats with chaise pads for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable leather upholstery that holds up in the most demanding environments
- Available in more than 50 leather options to suit any décor
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties can save you thousands of dollars in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase an extended warranty and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. Protect your
by purchasing an extended warranty when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run from having to replace or repair out of your own pocket.