Enjoy the luxury of a leather recliner and the convenience of centralized storage with the Rio Reclining Loveseat. Keep magazines, remotes and other personal items close at hand with a console that includes cup holders for beverages. With a simple parachute release on either arm, both people can adjust the recline and find a position that s ideal for relaxation. As you unwind, sink into the support of divided back cushions that bolster your neck, back and lower lumbar. Inset padded armrests take pressure off the forearms, while our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ ensures firmness and flexibility as you sit. To create a look that s all your own, choose from one of 50 options of our premium leather that is durable and looks elegant.
- Storage console houses snacks, remotes and other personal items
- Two drink holders keep beverages close at hand
- Parachute release on either arm allows sitters to efficiently move between upright and recline positions
- Divided back cushions cradle your neck, back and lower lumbar for enhanced comfort
- Streamlined inset padded armrests have a seamless look and comfortable feel
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in over 50 leather options to suit any décor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties can save you thousands of dollars in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase an extended warranty and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. Protect your
by purchasing an extended warranty when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run from having to replace or repair out of your own pocket.