The Ashley Grandfather Clock exudes refined luxury with its finished Oak Yorkshire select hardwoods and veneers, softly arched pediment, and delicate embossing. An ornate, gold-tone center and silver-tone chapter ring complete the polished brass finished dial, enhanced by a fixed midnight blue moon phase. Crafted with a glass door, Westminster chime movement, chime silence option, and locking door for security, this floor clock is a classic and exclusive timepiece.
- Batteries Included: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Overall Width: 19.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 75.750 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 11.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 76.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 25.250 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 16.125 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 84.625 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 92.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Weight/Westminster
- Wood Finish: Yorkshire Oak
- Levelers: 4
- Battery Quantity and Size: K-W
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 200
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 9.400 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 19.930 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-2
- UPC: 020867105199
- Tariff Code: 9105.99
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties can save you thousands of dollars in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase an extended warranty and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. Protect your
by purchasing an extended warranty when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run from having to replace or repair out of your own pocket.