- Polished and lacquered solid brass ship's wheel clock rests on a mahogany base which features a nautical rope and brass knob detailing.
- Spun silver-tone Arabic numeral dial and 24-hour time track.
- Beveled glass crystal.
- A 1" x 2.5" brass self-adhesive, engravable plate with polished beveled edges is included.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires one AA sized battery (not included).
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 8.5 (inch)
- Overall Height: 12.5 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 5 (inch)
- Product Weight: 6.3009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 14.5 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 11.5 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 7.35 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 7.65 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz
- Wood Finish: Polished Brass
- Battery Quantity and Size: 1AA
- Master Pack: 6
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 0.3 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 0.7 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 20867006090
- Tariff Code: 9105.91
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.