- Rustic Hardwood finish on select hardwoods and veneers features a heavy, artistic distressing.
- This wheeled, factory cart bar features a thick wooden top, an aged iron pipe footrest, and heavy cast iron wheels. A metal pin is provided to lock a wheel into place and prevent movement.
- The bar is accented with metal corner brackets and hex head bolts finished in aged iron at the top and bottom.
- Two locking doors secure your spirits.
- Two drawers provide ample utensil storage and feature quality dovetail construction with smooth running metal slides.
- Hinged, laminated prep-shelves located inside the drawers provide additional work surface area.
- Dark antique nickel finished pulls on the doors and drawers. Hanging metal stemware rack finished in aged iron holds up to 15 large wine glass.
- One adjustable wood shelves and one fixed center shelf inside the cabinet.
- Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety. Continuous holes are included for maximum shelf adjustment.
- Five adjustable shelves store up to 25 bottles of wine. Each shelf is reversible so that it can be used for alternate storage.
- Some assembly required. INT1018
- Overall Width: 78.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 42.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 32.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 346.9990 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 76.500 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 25.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 40.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 417.9990 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Wood Finish: Rustic Hardwood
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 60.660 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 44.270 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867096121
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
- ISTA Test Report: PASSED ISTA 1D ON 2/22/19
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties can save you thousands of dollars in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase an extended warranty and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. Protect your
by purchasing an extended warranty when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run from having to replace or repair out of your own pocket.