- Walnut matte finish on solid rustic Acacia hardwood with knots and machine marks due to the very naturalistic and raw state of the solid wood.
- The arched front of this bar features horizontal hardwood planking reminiscent of a wine cellar vault. The countertop overhanges 11.25" (29 cm).
- The top serving counter features tempered glass for the display of 12 bottles of wine.
- The lower working counter utilizes black granite with a wrapped back edge.
- Two storage drawers with quality dovetail construction and full-extension metal drawer slides.
- A lower door reveals a generous storage area for spirits.
- Hanging wooden wine stemware racks hold up to 21 large wine glasses. A shelf below provides storage for glassware and other accessories.
- Two adjustable wine shelves store up to four bottles. Each shelf is reversible so that it can be used as alternate flat storage.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Some assembly required. INT0420
- Overall Height 42" (107 cm)
- Overall Width 54" (137 cm)
- Overall Depth 29" (74 cm)
- Serving Counter Depth 16.25" (41 cm)
- Serving Counter Width 54" (137 cm)
- Serving Counter Height 42" (107 cm)
- Lower Counter Depth 12.75" (32 cm)
- Lower Counter Width 54" (137 cm)
- Lower Counter Height 37.75" (96 cm)
- Overall Width: 54.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 42.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 29.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 305.0999 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 61.099 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 32.509 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 39.509 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 368.0999 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Levelers: 5
- Total Number of Drawers: 2
- Total Number of Shelves: 2
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 38.060 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 45.410 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867158676
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
- ISTA Test Report: PASSED ISTA 1E 5/20/21
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties can save you thousands of dollars in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase an extended warranty and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. Protect your
by purchasing an extended warranty when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run from having to replace or repair out of your own pocket.