- This clever Hide-A-Bar cabinet offers a revolving door that locks for convenient and secure wine & spirits storage and serving area in a small space. This handsome cabinet features reeded columns with acanthus leaf column caps, three raised panels on the front, antique hardware and carved bun feet.
- A drop-down shelf features a laminated surface for mixing and serving drinks.
- The lower drawer stores a double layer of wine bottles, with a capacity of ten bottles.
- A glass mirrored back in the upper compartment enhances your display of stemware.
- Lightly distressed finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Auto-on Light is a "smart" light switch that turns on automatically when a door is opened, and off when closed.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Hanging stemware rack keeps stemware handy.
- Overall Width: 28.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 54.250 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 19.750 (inch)
- Product Weight: 127.8009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 54.625 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 31.250 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 23.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 154.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Wood Finish: Hampton Cherry
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Drawers: 1
- Total Number of Shelves: 1
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 17.360 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 22.720 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867950782
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties can save you thousands of dollars in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase an extended warranty and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. Protect your
by purchasing an extended warranty when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run from having to replace or repair out of your own pocket.