Turn any room into a stylish and functional guest room with the Leah Queen Sleep Sofa. Its sleek profile is perfect for smaller spaces, yet it opens up to become a super comfortable Queen bed, complete with a Supreme ComfortTM quilted innerspring mattress measuring 5.5 thick. By day, this sleeper is a true beauty too, with curving rolled arms, welt trim and patented ComfortCore® cushions that provide optimum support for a long or short sit. Includes two 18 accent pillows.
To optimize appearance, fluff cushions and pillows often to retain shape. Rotate cushions for even wear. Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Stylish and versatile sleeper
- Curving rolled arms
- Elegant welt trim
- Patented ComfortCore® seat cushions
- Includes two 18 accent pillows
- Includes standard Supreme ComfortTM quilted innerspring mattress
- Queen mattress dimensions 71.5 L x 60 W x 5.5 H
- Recommended Queen sheet size 110 L x 90 W (approx.)
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||82W x 38.5D x 38H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties can save you thousands of dollars in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase an extended warranty and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. Protect your
by purchasing an extended warranty when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run from having to replace or repair out of your own pocket.